All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive bibliography of North American and West European social sciences research on Romania is also the only antated bibliography to date on life under the iron rule of Ceausescu. A one-stop source of information about Romania's recent communist history, this guide pulls together over 1,000 citations from books, periodicals, reports, occasional papers, doctoral dissertations, and government documents in English as well as representative source materials in French and German. Students, teachers, librarians, and researchers in East European studies and international relations will find this research guide, with 21 topical chapters and author and subject indexes, invaluable in helping close a major information gap about this dark chapter in Romania's history.
- Author BiographyOPRITSA D. POPA, Librarian, Shields Library, University of California, Davis, is in charge of collection development, reference, and teaching in the fields of business and economics and Slavic and German literature. She has published at length in library journals and holds graduate degrees in German literature and language, Romanian literature and language, and library science. In 1992, she received the American Library Association's Humphry Award in recognition of significant contributions to international librarianship. MARGUERITE E. HORN, Principal Serials Catalog Librarian, University of California, Davis, holds a graduate degree in library science, specialized in European history, and has a knowledge of several languages. She is currently on the editorial board of the NASIG Newsletter.
- Author(s)Marguerite E. Horn,Opritsa D. Popa
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 36.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.