All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Supercrit series revisits some of the most influential architectural projects of the recent past and examines their impact on the way we think and design today. Based on live studio debates between protagonists and critics, the books describe, explore and criticise these major projects. This first book in the unprecedented series examines Cedric Price's groundbreaking Potteries Thinkbelt project from the 1960s, an invative high-tech educational facility in the North Staffordshire Potteries. Highly illustrated and with contemporary criticism, this is a book t to be missed! In Cedric Price: Potteries Thinkbelt you can hear the architect's project definition, see the drawings and join in the crit. This invative and compelling book is an invaluable resource for any architecture student.
- Author BiographyKester Rattenbury is Reader in Architecture at the University of Westminster, co-ordinator of The Research Centre for Experimental Practice (EXP), teacher and architectural journalist. Samantha Hardingham is an architectural writer, teaches at the Architectural Association and is senior researcher in the Research Centre for Experimental Practice (EXP) at the University of Westminster.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- Series TitleSuperCrit
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white halftones, 20 colour illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKester Rattenbury,Samantha Hardingham
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.