All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe queen of style leads us through a year of celebrations.Pushing the boat out for a special occasion takes time, planning and a touch of magic. Author of Things I Wish Mother Had Told Me, Lucia van der Post, will show you how to make the most of events such as birthdays, weddings and Christmas. Life is too short t to make those key moments as special as possible. Whether you are organising a picnic in the park, a day at Ascot or a Bonfire night extravaganza, Celebrate is a wonderful source of inspiration and practical advice.
- Author BiographyLucia van der Post is the author of Things I Wish My Mother Had Told Me. She has a weekly style advice column, 'Van der Postings', in the Financial Times's How to Spend It magazine and has also written for the The Times, New Statesman, Departures and many others.
- Author(s)Lucia Van der Post
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight284 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.