All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe queen of style leads us through a year of celebrations. Pushing the boat out for a special occasion takes time, planning and a touch of magic. Author of Things I Wish Mother Had Told Me, Lucia van der Post, will show you how to make the most of events such as birthdays, weddings and Christmas. Life is too short t to make those key moments as special as possible. Whether you are organising a picnic in the park, a day at Ascot or a Bonfire night extravaganza, Celebrate is a wonderful source of inspiration and practical advice.
- Author BiographyLucia van der Post is the author of Things I Wish My Mother Had Told Me. She has a weekly style advice column, 'Van der Postings', in the Financial Times's How to Spend It magazine and has also written for the The Times, New Statesman, Departures and many others.
- Author(s)Lucia Van der Post
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight284 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.