All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighth gift book in our successful series, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM celebrates Christmas with meaningful quotes, fascinating facts, and inspirational advice the perfect keepsake to mark the season of peace and giving. The decorations, the food, the gifts, and most of all the times spent with loved ones--these are the special times and sentiments shared in Celebrating Christmas. The eighth book in the Celebrating gift book series reminds us all to slow down and enjoy the moments that make the holiday so special. Including contributions from customers and employees of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM and Celebrations.com, the beautifully illustrated book is filled with tender family moments, laugh-out-loud stories, and ruminations on the meaning of the season. Celebrating Christmas will strike a universal chord among those who cherish the specialness of the holiday. Entries include: * I love parties, but even more, I love getting ready for parties. To deck my house for Christmas means that soon it will be filled with family and friends. It means that soon it will be filled with love. --Candace G. * The best yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. --Anymous * Over the years, my children have questioned whether Santa Claus is real, and each time they doubt, I remind them, 'If you don't believe, you don't receive.' --Judy M. Additionally, Celebrating Christmas opens with a short introduction by 1-800-FLOWERS.COM president Jim McCann about his own memories of Christmas. This intimate account sets the tone for the book and creates a personal bond between McCann and his readers.
- Author BiographyJim McCann is a highly successful entrepreneur, public speaker, and author whose passion is helping people connect and express themselves with the important people in their lives. Jim s passion and vision led to his founding of1-800-FLOWERS.COM, which he has grown into the world s leading florist and gift shop. His willingness to embrace new technologies, such as the Internet, mobile commerce, and social networking, often long before others, has enabled Jim to stay at the forefront of consumer and social trends.
- Author(s)Jim McCann
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width142 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.