Celebrating Girls: Nurturing and Empowering Our Daughters by Virginia Beane Rutter (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen will find in these inspired pages guidance to help girls develop a sense of deep pride at being female. -Isabel Allende Jungian psychologist Virginia Beane Rutter offers a wide variety of everyday things women can do to strengthen a girl's sense of self and ensure confidence and healthy self-esteem throughout her lifetime. Each chapter highlights an aspect of the passage from infancy to adolescence -- a practical response to Reviving Ophelia.
- Author(s)Virginia Beane Rutter
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.