All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines essays by some of the most eloquent wilderness scholars and activists with stunning photographs from all over Australia. The content ranges across a wide conservation landscape, from history and philosophy, to activism and management, to ideas and the future, and from the tropical rth to the South Pole.
- Author(s)Ian Brown
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAnnandale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NotePhotographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.