All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhen First Lady Theresa Whitfield found herself bleeding on the Trinity Baptist Church floor she couldn't cry out for help and she couldn't process the very real threat of death. Beating unbelievable odds, Theresa has recovered from a brutal attack which has left her face indelibly scarred. Over 2,000 stitches later and with uncounted prayer, Lady Whitfield has emerged wounded but victorious. In this new book, she and her husband, Pastor Jonathan Whitfield, shout the glory of God and bear testimony to the mysterious but blessed ways of the Lord! They ask you, are you bold eugh to stand with Christ to battle the scars of the world? Join them in their quest for safety, security, and sanctuary.
- Author BiographyTheresa Whitfield is a survivor. A small woman with a powerful voice for the Lord, First Lady of Trinity Baptist Church in Hackensack, NJ has traveled, with a warm heart and smile, all over the country bringing the good news of Christ to all who will listen. The message she speaks and the songs she sings testify of God's grace and mercy. In 2007, Theresa received the shock of her life-a call to arms in the most horrific of ways. Slashed with a razor in the face, throat, and chest by a deranged member of the church, Lady Whitfield was rushed to the hospital and received over 2,000 stitches! Few have survived the horrors that she has overcome. Her husband, Pastor Jonathan B. Whitfield and their combined 6 children were one of the blessings that brought her through the incredible pain of the attack. But the truth is, Theresa just wasn't done yet. God had a plan for her and a greater purpose for her life-and He does for you too! As an Inspirational/Motivational speaker Theresa speaks of second chance, forgiveness and overcoming impossible odds.
- Author(s)Theresa Whitfield
- PublisherWelstar Publications
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWelstar Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byKate E Stephenson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.