Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrity' is often compared to fame but its linguistic roots also leave room for celebration and hour. In that sense celebrity is closer to star quality than to mere rewn, the state of being famous. In this sumptuously illustrated book we find Tom Cruise, Brigitte Bardot, Elton John, Mick Jagger, Joan Collins, Michael Caine, Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery and people who have superseded the fads of reputation and proved their celebrity longevity. The range of Terry O'Neill's celebrity portraits is incredible. From Audrey Hepburn to Naomi Campbell, from Frank Sinatra to Kate Moss - this is a true celebration of true celebrity. AA Gill's characteristically witty and insightful introduction to the book analyses what it is that allows these people to transcend their contemparies in the pantheon of the rewned; what makes some them true celebrities, whilst others are merely and briefly famous.
- Author BiographyTerry O'Neill is one of Britain's most distinguished photographers of celebrity subjects. AA Gill is the acerbic TV and travel critic of the Sunday Times.
- Author(s)A. A. Gill,Terry O'Neill
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/09/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note190 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight1410 g
- Width234 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.