All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- Description'We've got a corpse that looks like one of the investigators, a houseful of Hollywood and a media machine that's going to eat it like gooey chocolate.' Lieutenant Eve Dallas is panicking - and she's t at a crime scene. Forced to attend a celeb-packed party for a new movie based on her most famous case, she is surrounded by actors who look like everyone in her life. Just as the end is in sight, brutal reality crashes through the sparkly facade. There's been a murder. The obxious actress playing Eve's partner, Peabody, has been found face down in the pool. As Eve hastily interviews the guests, it's hard to find anyone who didn't have a motive for the crime. But with a murdered Personal Investigator, a missing tape recording and a hugely expensive movie in the mix, Eve must fight to keep a clear head and stop a calculated killer.
- Author BiographyNora Roberts published her first novel using the pseudonym J.D. Robb in 1995, introducing to readers the tough as nails but emotionally damaged homicide cop Eve Dallas and billionaire Irish rogue, Roarke. With the In Death series, Robb has become one of the biggest thriller writers on earth, with each new novel reaching number one on bestseller charts the world over. For more information, visit www.jd-robb.co.uk Become a fan on Facebook at Nora Roberts and J. D. Robb
- PrizesShortlisted for RITA Award for Romantic Suspense 2013.
- Author(s)J. D. Robb
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleIn Death
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight654 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.