All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to celestial navigation has been popular ever since it first appeared in 1969. Revised in 1982, Celestial Navigation is a quick, easy, and thorough explanation (with realistically worked problems) of the practice of celestial navigation at sea, using simple and inexpensive equipment. Extracts from the Nautical Almanac and Pub. No. 249. Blank workforms are included.
- Author(s)Francis W. Wright
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight470 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.