All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhen author Glenn Hermann first heard tales of Yup'ik Eskimo Abraham George's near-death experience, he greeted the story with serious skepticism. George, the village drunk, claimed that an otherworldly being guided him through heaven, outer darkness, and hell during the hours he lay unconscious and on the brink of death following a logging accident. Yet as Hermann dug deeper into George's story-and into the supernatural occurrences following his miraculous recovery-the former military man had to ackwledge that something spectacular had happened to the Yup'ik man. Now, Hermann invites readers to experience the life-altering journey and message proclaimed by George for themselves. Whether you believe in heaven or an afterlife-or are looking for more proof that it's all a bunch of hogwash-dare to travel beyond your understanding of birth and death, and everything in between. Examine Abraham George's claims and the evidence for and against the veracity of his message. Sift through the testimony and judge for yourself. Just don't expect to come away unchanged.
- Author BiographyGlenn Hermann was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota, graduating from Roosevelt High School in 1965. Following high school, he enlisted in the United States Army, spending his entire military career in Alaska. He was honorably discharged in 1969. While in Alaska, Hermann served as chauffeur for the Commanding General of the US Army in Alaska and married his high school sweetheart, Sharolyn Johnson. Hermann earned a bachelor's degree at Harding University, graduating with honors in 1974. He then completed a master's degree in apologetics at Harding Graduate School of Religion in Memphis, Tennessee. In 1980, Glenn moved his family from Minneapolis to Homer, Alaska, where he and his wife raised two sons and a daughter. They recently celebrated their forty-seventh anniversary and the birth of their seventh grandchild. Hermann currently resides in Anchorage, Alaska, surrounded by children and grandchildren. He loves Alaska and is an avid outdoorsman and sportsman.
- Author(s)Glenn Hermann
- PublisherGlenn Hermann
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlenn Hermann
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.