Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionCell Adhesion Molecules: Implications in Neurological Diseases contains review articles on recent developments in the field of neural cell adhesion molecules (CAMs). The main focus is on the role of cell adhesion molecules in various neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. This perspective has been essentially overlooked in recently published books on neural CAMs. In addition, the contributors cover many newly identified cell adhesion molecules and some that have t received much attention in recent years. This books fills an important gap in the currently available literature.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPeter S. Walmod,Vladimir Berezin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.