All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of new reviews and protocols from leading experts in cell cycle regulation, Cell Cycle Control: Mechanisms and Protocols, Second Edition presents a comprehensive guide to recent technical and theoretical advancements in the field. Beginning with the overviews of various cell cycle regulations, this title presents the most current protocols and state-of-the-art techniques used to generate latest findings in cell cycle regulation, such as protocols to analyze cell cycle events and molecules. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Cell Cycle Control: Mechanisms and Protocols, Second Edition will be a valuable resource for a wide audience, ranging from the experienced cell cycle researchers looking for new approaches to the junior graduate students giving their first steps in cell cycle research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1170
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 62 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEishi Noguchi,Mariana C. Gadaleta
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.