Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe cutting-edge techniques detailed here include those that are particularly popular in multidisciplinary neuroscience research. There are readily reproducible methods for establishing neural cell cultures, measuring enzymes and their inhibitors, and using quantitative autoradiography to study moamine uptake sites and receptors in the brain. Additional methods cover the use of flow cytometry to study developmental neurobiology, applications of magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to human brain metabolism, and the study of drug metabolism. Together with its companion volumes, In Vivo Neuromethods and In Vitro Neurochemical Techniques, all three cutting-edge works will prove exceptionally useful to those basic and clinical neuroscientists who want to expand the range of their current research or develop competence in complementary methods.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1710 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlan A. Boulton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.