All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- Description<b>The<i>New York Times </i>bestselling author and master of the medical thriller returns with a top-tch fusion of groundbreaking medical science and edge-of-your-seat suspense.</b> George Wilson, M.D., a radiology resident in Los Angeles, is about to enter a profession on the brink of an ermous paradigm shift, foreshadowing a vastly different role for doctors everywhere. The smartphone is poised to take on a new role in medicine, longer as a mere medical app but rather as a fully customizable personal physician capable of diagsing and treating even better than the real thing. It is called iDoc. George s initial collision with this incredible invation is devastating. He awakens one morning to find his fiancee dead in bed alongside him, t long after she participated in an iDoc beta test. Then several of his patients die after undergoing imaging procedures. All of them had been part of the same beta test. Is it possible that iDoc is being subverted by hackers and that the U.S. government is involved in a cover-up? Despite threats to both his career and his freedom, George relentlessly seeks the truth, kwing that if he s right, the consequences could be lethal.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Robin Cook</b>is the author of thirty previous books, most recently <i>Nano</i>, and is credited with popularizing the medical thriller with his wildly successful first novel, <i>Coma</i>. He divides his time between Boston and Florida. His most recent bestsellers include <i>Death Benefit</i>, <i>Cure</i>, and <i>Intervention</i>.
- Author(s)Robin Cook
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Out-of-print date09/02/2017
- Weight617 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.