All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, a new understanding of cell-penetrating peptides has emerged, helping researchers to expand beyond a number of long-held dogmas. In Cell-Penetrating Peptides: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers explore the latest information on cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs), providing insight into the most important and contemporary areas of CPP research. Chapters address the historical background of CPP studies, provide an overview of the growing field of research, investigate methods for testing CPP mechanisms, present a summary of methods that attempt to use properties of CPPs to study biochemical intracellular mechanisms of interaction and signal transduction, and include new ideas for turning CPP-based strategies into drugs. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Invative and current, Cell-Penetrating Peptides: Methods and Protocols is an essential guide that allows researchers to study intracellular mechanisms in new ways, and to promote the future development of vel drugs.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 683
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1312 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAulo Langel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.