All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful new edition of our Cello Method book which teaches thebeginning cello student everything they need to kw.The book starts with Seating and Bow Hold, then covers all the details of the Language of Music, reading, writing and playing. CelloMethod follows with Extensive Bowing Exercises and Stretch Position with Thorough Instruction and Material all theway through Shifting to 4thposition.Enchanting New Songs and Old Classics follow and are mixed with Detailed Explanations andMany Bowing Exercises to Create a Beautiful Sound with the Bow. Cello Method has three different levels of bow instruction with bowing variations, exclusive to this method book only. Includes access to online audio.
- Author(s)Christine Watts
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/09/1998
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.