Cellular Engineering and Cellular Therapies: Proceedings of the Twenty-seventh International Symposium on Blood Transfusion, Groningen, Organized by the Sanquin Division Blood Bank North-east, Groningen by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the complete gamma of aspects, both academic and blood banking, of this fascinating new field of science and clinical application. It illustrates the potential possibilities and future opportunities to add new therapeutic directions to clinical medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Hematology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byC.Th. Smit Sibinga,Cees Smit Sibinga,L.F.M.H. de Leij
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.