All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionImpressive progress has been made in the general field of immulogy which has made possible new understanding and pragmatic approaches to the patient with allergic disease. Indeed, one working in the field of immulogy senses a major revolution of immubiologic thinking, much of which has relevance to the clinical practice of allergy. To the practicing allergist, pediatrician, or internist who must deal with allergic patients, the surging new information may seem confusing and bewildering. As part of our comprehensive series on modern immubiology which aims to digest this progress, we believe it is appropriate to devote an entire volume to the fundamental principles, new kwledge, and clinical lore on which the modern practice of allergy must be based. In the present volume we strive to bring together relevant contributions from leaders in the field of immubiology with those whose work stands at the forefront of clinical practice. The advancing understanding has in numerous instances reached the point of clinical application, and we have tried to encompass in this volume the entire scope of modern allergy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleComprehensive Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1222 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited bySudhir Gupta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.