All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionForty-five ready-to-color illustrations depict over 4,000 years of Celtic apparel - from cloaks worn by European Celts circa 2000 BC to the elaborately embroidered costume of a 20th-century Irish step dancer. Fascinating archive with detailed captions also includes illustrations of period headgear, footwear, and jewelry, all waiting for your unique creative hues.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Fashion Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note45 b/w illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Tierney
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.