All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete stroke-by-stroke guide to creating each letter of the alphabet in the beautiful, distinctive Celtic manner. Crystal clear instructions cover hand positions, strokes, pens, inks, paper, working surface, more. Introduction by William Hogarth. Includes over 40 full-page plates, plus 8 illustrations in instructions.
- Author(s)Arthur Baker
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1983
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleLettering, Calligraphy, Typography
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width4 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.