Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionSumptuous Celtic jewellery at your fingertips. Amanda Walker showcases her beautiful work with these Celtic-themed pieces of jewellery, ranging from necklaces to bracelets, and earrings to bag charms. Twenty projects are covered in the popular 'recipe' style of the series, which gives clear, simple and comprehensive step-by-step instructions to creating the piece of jewellery pictured. Each project is accompanied by a sumptuous variation, taking in all corners of the Celtic world, ancient and modern.
- Author BiographyAmanda Walker was born in Cambridge in 1958, and moved to Suffolk after her sixth birthday. She led an idyllic country life and attained a Diploma in Fashion. She has had numerous fashion and design jobs, designing everything from men's and women's wear, to handbags, shoes and belts. For the past twenty five years Amanda's design work has encompassed one-off wedding dresses, special occasion outfits, toys (Sindy, Action Man, Simpsons, Tweenys) and millinery. During this period she had also taught at a number of colleges, teaching a variety of different subjects from textiles to soft furnishings. Amanda also regularly contributes to magazines, and was voted 'Designer of the Year' for 2006 and runner up in 2007. This magazine work has led to other opportunities including creating craft and jewellery kits and craft demonstration work for various companies at hobby and craft exhibitions. Amanda says 'I work from my Colchester home that I share with my two gorgeous teenage sons, where I can indulge my passions for cooking, gardening and interior design.'
- Author(s)Amanda Walker
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.