All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCeltic art beguiles the eye and sings to the heart. It is grounded in the mystical understanding of number. In Celtic Pattern, author and artist Adam Tetlow makes accessible the complexities of this ancient tradition. He answers the myriad of questions surrounding the style: How do you draw Celtic kt work? What re the secrets of keys? What do these patterns actually mean? Who drew them? Where did they come from? In a book as beautifully designed as it is original, and full of illustrations by the author and rare engravings, Tetlow shows us the hidden principles behind the ancient magical science of Celtic artwork.
- Author BiographyAdam Tetlow is an artist and writer. He lives with his wife and three children in rural England.
- Author(s)Adam Tetlow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleWooden Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width154 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.