All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you draw Celtic ktwork? What are the secrets of keys? Are there tricks for drawing Celtic spirals? What do these mysterious patterns actually mean? Who drew them? Where did they come from? In this exquisite pocket book, author and artist Adam Tetlow shows us the practical tricks of the trade and the hidden principles behind the ancient magical science of Celtic artwork. With examples from both early and later periods, illustrations by the author and rare engravings.
- Author(s)Adam Tetlow
- PublisherWooden Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPowys
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWooden Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.