All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCeltic Politics offers a model of politics that facilitates the analysis of the Celtic fringe in the political life of Great Britain and Ireland. It is a much-needed corrective to the standard academic approach to British, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish politics and history. This book will help readers conceptualize and understand the Scots, Irish, and Welsh, as well as their interconnected political contexts and systems. Politics in twenty-first century Britain and Ireland have recently seen a rise in eth-nationalism. This is due to the institutional changes, transformations of political cultures, and geo-political alterations that took place in the latter decades of the twentieth century, widely impacting the status of Celtic nations. Celtic Politics provides a concise explanation of the political development of these nations and illuminates the overall historical significance of this region.
- Author BiographyKurt W. Jefferson is director of the Center for Engaging the World and professor and chair of the department of political science at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1993. Jefferson served as a visiting professor of global business and politics at ICN Graduate Business School in Nancy, France. He is the author of Christianity's Impact on World Politics (2002) and numerous scholarly articles. His commentaries and analyses have appeared in such publications as La Vanguardia Dossier (Barcelona) and The Christian Science Monitor (Boston).
- Author(s)Kurt W. Jefferson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight40 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.