CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionCalexa Rose Dunhill was just fourteen when she woke in a cemetery. Bruised, bloody and left for dead, with memory of her previous life, she took a new name from the headstones that surrounded her. Now, three years on, Calexa still lives in Dunhill Cemetery, struggling with the desire to kw her true identity - and the all-consuming fear of what she might discover when she does. Then, when she witnesses a gang of teenagers staging a stunt that goes horribly, fatally wrong, Calexa Rose Dunhill discovers she has a unique ability. One she cant control...
- Author BiographyCharlaine Harris writes the No. 1 Sunday Times and internationally bestselling paranormal fantasy series featuring Sookie Stackhouse (the basis for the HBO series True Blood), amongst others. She lives in Texas. Charlaine Harris is a #1 New York Times bestselling author who has been writing for over thirty years. Born and raised in the Mississippi River Delta area, she is the author of the Aurora Teagarden mysteries, which are the basis for the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Aurora Teagarden original movies; the Sookie Stackhouse urban fantasy series, which was the basis for the HBO show True Blood; the Shakespeare mysteries; the Harper Connelly mysteries; and the Cemetery Girl mysteries. Harris now lives in Texas with her husband. Christopher Golden is the award-winning, bestselling author of such novels as Snowblind, Tin Men, Wildwood Road, The Boys Are Back in Town, The Ferryman, Strangewood, and Of Saints and Shadows. He has also written books for teens and young adults. His novel with Mike Mignola, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire was the launching pad for the cult favorite graphic novel series from Dark Horse Comics. Golden is also known for his many media tie-in works, including novels, comics, and video games, in the worlds of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hellboy, Sons of Anarchy, and X-Men, among others. Golden was born and raised in Massachusetts, where he still lives with his family. His graphic novel series Cemetery Girl, written in collaboration with Charlaine Harris, is published by Jo Fletcher Books. You can visit him at www.christophergolden.com.
- Author(s)Charlaine Harris,Christopher Golden
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleCemetery Girl
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJo Fletcher Books
- Content NoteGraphic Novel
- Weight282 g
- Width170 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Don Kramer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.