All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent, succinct, and straightforward, ESSENTIALS OF THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT, 5E uses a ntechnical approach to deliver complete one-semester coverage of business law and its environment. Cases are summarized by the authors and integrated throughout chapters. Miller explains legal issues and court decisions with minimal legal jargon. Hands-on applications help students strengthen their critical thinking skills as well as think through ethical dilemmas before they confront them in the workplace. The book also explores how traditional law has been applied to issues involving the Internet and how the laws of other nations deal with topics discussed in the text. In addition to Cases and Case Problems featuring issues from legal disputes in 2013 and 2014, the fifth edition includes an all-new chapter on Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy, new Managerial Strategy features, new Preventing Legal Disputes features, and more.
- Author BiographyRoger LeRoy Miller, Ph.D. has served on the faculty of several universities, including the University of Washington, Clemson University, and the University of Miami School of Law. As a professor, he has taught intellectual property law and entertainment law, among other subjects. A widely published and respected author, his work has appeared in the Insurance Counsel Journal, Defense Research, California Trial Lawyers Journal, Antitrust Bulletin, Wisconsin Law Review, and Connecticut Law Review. He has authored or co-authored numerous authoritative textbooks on law, including BUSINESS LAW: TEXT & CASES; BUSINESS LAW TODAY: TEXT & SUMMARIZED CASES; and THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT TODAY. Professor Miller completed his studies at the University of California at Berkeley and University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Roger Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width217 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.