Cengage Advantage Books: Visual Storytelling: Videography and Post Production in the Digital Age by Ronald J. Osgood, M. Joseph Hinshaw (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $154.97+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionVISUAL STORYTELLING: VIDEOGRAPHY AND POST PRODUCTION IN THE DIGITAL AGE SECOND EDITION combines a thorough exploration of essential storytelling concepts with detailed instruction in practical technical skills. Without limiting its focus to a particular range of equipment, applications, or techlogy, this engaging text covers the key concepts, aesthetics, and techniques of single-camera field production and post production, and includes real-life stories and suggestions from working professionals. The accompanying website illustrates and expands on text concepts with pedagogically sound interactive learning modules as well as the capability to download high definition video footage for editing exercises.
- Author BiographyRon Osgood is a Professor Emeritus at Indiana University in Bloomington and a documentary filmmaker. He is a Vietnam War veteran and had held positions in media management and production before moving to Indiana University in 1987. Professor Osgood has received multiple teaching awards and numerous project grants from Indiana University and other agencies. His work has been broadcast on network and satellite channels, selected for screening at film festivals and distributed both nationally and internationally. His awards include a Regional Emmy, Telly Video, Media Communications Association (MCA-I) Silver Reel, Broadcast Education Association (BEA) Award of Excellence and the Pop Culture Association Documentary Award. M. Joseph Hinshaw is an associate professor in the School of Media Arts and Design (SMAD) at James Madison University. Prior to SMAD, Hinshaw taught at the University of Oklahoma, winning the Gaylord College Distinguished Teaching Award. Before his academic career, Hinshaw worked at a PBS station and a production company in the Washington, D.C. market. He edited and shot a monthly syndicated show--seen on more than 100 PBS and commercial television stations--that won a local Emmy for best informational program. Hinshaw has won numerous awards for his production work from groups such as the Broadcast Education Association (BEA) and the Media Communications Association (MCA-I). Also, he earned the prestigious Best of Festival and other awards from the BEA for his creative works related to teaching video production.
- Author(s)M. Joseph Hinshaw,Ronald J. Osgood
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight555 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.