All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDaniela Morelli takes you on a journey through one hundred years of Morelli's Ice Cream. The story is just like the perfect ice cream recipe. It has been blended together with love, hardship, family strength and Italian passion. It begins in the idyllic village of Casalattico in Italy and continues on the North Coast of Northern Ireland. From humble beginnings in Coleraine in 1911, the Morelli family business grew through decades of hard work into the local institution it is today. Follow, through words and pictures, the twists and turns, the colourful characters, and the fascinating string of events that is the Morelli Story.
- Author(s)Daniela Morelli
- PublisherColourpoint Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNewtownards
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintColourpoint Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width240 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.