Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe author examines the trade and ecomic relations of the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan with their Southern neighbors (Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan). He assesses the Soviet ecomic and trade legacy and the expectations of these countries in 1992, as well as the physical infrastructure. After a detailed analysis of the policy environment and an outline of trade patterns during the 1990s, he concludes by assessing the prospects for greater regional integration. Volume from Central Asian and Caucaisan Prospects Series.
- Author BiographyRichard Pomfret is head of the School of Economics, University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)Richard Pomfret
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Weight7 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.