All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an edited collection of essential readings on Reserves Management and Sovereign Wealth Management, from the recent SAA conference organized by the Bank for International Settlements, the European Central Bank and the World Bank Treasury. It offers an exchange of views on technical and implemental issues of financial models.
- Author BiographyARJAN B. BERKELAAR is Head of Risk Management at Kaust Investment Management Company (KIMC) US. Prior to joining KIMC, he worked as Principal Investment Officer at the World Bank Treasury where he was responsible for developing investment strategies and advising internal and external clients on asset allocation and related policy matters. JOACHIM COCHE works as Senior Asset Management Specialist at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basle, Switzerland, where he advises central bank clients in the management of foreign exchange reserves. Prior to joining the BIS, he worked at the World Bank Treasury where he focused on the development of asset allocation strategies for the Bank's fixed income portfolios. KEN NYHOLM works in the Risk Management Division of the European Central Bank, focusing on the practical implementation of financial and quantitative techniques in the area of fixed-income strategic asset allocation for the bank's domestic and foreign currency portfolios, as well as asset and liability management for pensions.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight655 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byArjan B. Berkelaar,Joachim Coche,Ken Nyholm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.