All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide features stunning color photographs of 300 common wildflowers from Ocala National Forest, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, the Disney Wilderness Preserve, Archbold Biological Station, and Paynes Prairie State Park among others. Detailed descriptions and full-color photos aid the reader in identifying plants in the field.
- Author BiographyRoger L. Hammer is a professional naturalist and a part-time instructor and fieldtrip leader for Fairchild Tropical Garden in Miami. He received the first Marjory Stoneman Douglas Award and the Charles Brookfield Medal. He lives in Homestead, Florida.
- Author(s)Roger L. Hammer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleWildflowers in the National Parks Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note368 colour illustrations, 1 maps
- Weight30 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.