All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your high school accounting course with CENTURY 21 ACCOUNTING MULTICOLUMN JOURNAL 10E, the leader in high school accounting education for more than 100 years. Input from educators, accounting professionals, content experts, and high school accounting students has informed the tenth edition's new critical thinking activities, real-world applications, updated Accounting instruction, and enhanced online learning solutions, including Online Working Papers and Automated Accounting Online computerized accounting software. CENTURY 21 ACCOUNTING 10E maintains its rewned instructional design and step-by-step approach to teaching the mechanics of accounting. Greater emphasis on conceptual understanding and financial statement analysis in the tenth edition encourages students to apply accounting concepts to real-world situations and make informed business decisions. New features like Forensic Accounting, Think Like an Accountant, Financial Literacy, and Why Accounting? are a few examples of the expanded opportunities for students to master valued skills, such as critical thinking and techlogy use, as defined by the Partnership for 21st Century Skills. In addition, commercial techlogy, integrated throughout the text, equips students to work with Microsoft Excel(R), Peachtree(R), QuickBooks(R), and Automated Accounting Online, with step-by-step instructions and the flexibility to use multiple versions of software. Trust the dedicated leader in accounting education to transform your accounting course with a time-tested instructional design, enhanced digital solutions, and a comprehensive package to address your contemporary classroom needs and prepare your students for success in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyDebra H. Gentene has taught business education at the high school level for 20 years and currently teaches at Mason High School in Ohio. A former community college instructor and corporate training manager, Debra has been active in the National Business Education Association, serving on the Entrepreneurship Standards Committee. Debra recently won the Leavey Award and Warren County's Innovative Teacher of the Year award. Claudia B. Gilbertson served as a highly effective high school instructor for 11 years and a community college instructor for 25 years. While retired from North Hennepin Community College, Ms. Gilbertson remains active in shaping today's educational processes as she serves as a respected and sought-after consultant for numerous online accounting learning solutions. She is active in the National Business Education Association, North Central Business Education Association, and Minnesota Business Educators, Inc. Mark W. Lehman, assistant professor emeritus of Accountancy at the Richard C. Adkerson School of Accountancy at Mississippi State University, teaches Accounting Information Systems and Forensic Accounting. A former auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Dr. Lehman is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Fraud Examiner. Dr. Lehman writes journal articles and consults with accountants on the use of software in fraud detection. He was awarded Outstanding Educator by the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants in 2007.
- Author(s)Claudia B. Gilbertson,Debra Gentene,Mark W. Lehman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth Western Educational Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1958 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement10th International edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.