All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its eight year of publication, Ceramics in America is considered the journal of record for historical ceramics scholarship in the American context and is intended for collectors, historical archaeologists, curators, decorative arts students, social historians, and contemporary potters. This volume of Ceramics in America features articles on eighteenth-century New York and New Jersey salt-glazed stoneware, a fascinating ceramic cargo from the Blue China wreck, nineteenth-century ceramic consumption patterns in the Anglo-American merchant trade, and commemorative ceramics made for the 1907, 1957, and 2007 anniversaries of the founding off Jamestown, Virginia. Included are many additional articles detailing important new discoveries in the ceramic field and scholarly reviews of recently published ceramic books.
- Author BiographyROBERT HUNTER is a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London and an archaeologist and ceramic historian living in Williamsburg, Virginia. He was the founding director of the Center for Archaeological Research at The College of William and Mary, and served on the curatorial staff at the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- PublisherChipstone Foundation
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCeramics in America Annual
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChipstone Foundation
- Content Note415 illus. (400 colour). End-paper illus.
- Weight2200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byRobert Hunter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.