All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fifteenth year of publication, Ceramics in America is considered the journal of record for historical ceramics scholarship in the American context and is intended for collectors, historical archaeologists, curators, decorative arts students, social historians, and contemporary potters.
- Author BiographyROBERT HUNTER is a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London and an archaeologist and ceramic historian living in Williamsburg, Virginia. He was the founding director of the Center for Archaeological Research at The College of William and Mary, and served on the curatorial staff at the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- PublisherChipstone Foundation
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChipstone Foundation
- Weight1406 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert Hunter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.