All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cereal Gemics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers provides modern protocols for the analysis and manipulation of cereal gemes. Techniques for isolation and analysis of DNA and RNA from both the vegetative tissues and from the more challenging seeds of cereals are described. Tools for the isolation, characterization and functional analysis of cereal genes and their transcripts are detailed. Methods for molecular screening of cereals and for their genetic transformation are also covered. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Cereal Gemics: Methods and Protocols provides a comprehensive resource for those studying cereal gemes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1099
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgnelo Furtado,Robert J. Henry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.