All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionPrevention, diagsis and treatment are the watchwords in stroke research, for basic neuroscientists and clinicians alike. This 2002 book, from the 22nd Princeton Conference on Cerebrovascular Disease, contains contributions from outstanding investigators on numerous topics in stroke research. The contents cover the status and future directions of stroke pathophysiology, diagsis and treatment, with special emphasis on the molecular and cellular mechanisms of ischaemic cell death and repair, and clinical issues including imaging, risk factors and therapeutic strategies in stroke. Available in both print and online formats, this survey of the basic and clinical science of stroke is an essential resource for all involved in advancing kwledge of cerebrovascular disease.
- Author BiographyPak H. Chan is Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurology and Neurological Sciences at Stanford University. He holds a Javits Neuroscience Investigator Award from the National Institutes of Health, is President of the National Neurotrauma Society and is currently an editorial board member for Stroke, Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism and Journal of Neurotrauma.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 12 colour illus. 25 tables
- Weight1153 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byPak H. Chan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.