All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this scientific work on the basis of archival and rich historiographic literature, the dramatic history of Georgian and Russian relationships is shown; the tendentious, imperial and pseudoscientific views of the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, are criticised, as well as the opinions of the famous Soviet dissident, A Sakharov, and modern Russian historians. All of them are exposed in falsification of historical documentations and in their irrelevant kwledge and dilettantism. The second part of the collection refers to the historic aspects of Georgian-Russian relationships. In this scientific work, it is substantiated that in 1801 Georgia was conquered by Russia, the autocephaly of Georgia was violently abolished and the Georgian people were dictated by the Russian model of government. Taking into consideration today's situation, the book will help readers to understand the mechanism of Russian aggression which has been carried out by Russian rulers toward mir nations explaining their action as paternity care .
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byDavid Muskhelishvili
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.