All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the sixth in the brilliantly addictive new series of murder mysteries by an acclaimed and popular writer. When the circus comes to town, Poppy Fields and best friend Graham soon discover that the certain death promised on the posters is joke. With one person dead and the circus performers still in grave danger, the pair will have to work fast to discover who's firing the shots...With strongly realized characters, fast-paced plots and a dash of wry humour, award-winning children's author Tanya Landman gives Agatha Christie a run for her money. It is reissued with a graphic new look by popular artist Scott Garrett.
- Author BiographyTanya Landman runs Storybox Theatre, a touring puppet theatre for children, with her husband Rod Burnett. She is the author of the junior novel Waking Merlin and its sequel Merlin's Apprentice; two novels about William Popidopolis, The World's Bellybutton and The Kraken Snores; and a series for younger children, Flotsam and Jetsam, Flotsam and Jetsam and the Stormy Surprise and Flotsam and Jetsam and the Grooof. She has also written two novels for teenagers, Apache and The Goldsmith's Daughter. Certain Death is the sixth of a ten-book junior murder mystery series. Tanya has two children and lives in Bideford, Devon.
- Author(s)Tanya Landman
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMurder Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/02/2016
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.