All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 3,000 women in the UK are diagsed with cervical cancer each year. Awareness is on the increase, with many women wanting to arm themselves with accurate information. This -nsense guide gives you clear facts about cervical cancer, explaining in detail the screening process, why regular check-ups are important and how to overcome the physical and emotional challenges that cervical cancer can bring. Written by a survivor of cervical cancer, this sensitive book takes women through the entire process: from check-ups and diagsis, through to treatment options and aftercare. Practical strategies for supporting relatives are included, together with advice for parents and teachers wanting to talk to young people about the risks. If you have just received a diagsis of cervical cancer, or you want to kw more about gynaecological health, this comprehensive guide will provide you with the clear and sensitive advice you need. Cervical Cancer The Essential Guide also includes a foreword by Dr Anne Szarewski (Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine).
- Author BiographyMary Lunnen began writing at an early age and became passionate about words for well-being the day she was diagnosed with cancer in 1994. The journal she started that day became a compilation of womens stories, published as Flying in the Face of Fear in 1998. She launched Dare to Blossom Life Coaching in 2003 and works with people wanting to achieve their potential and love the lives they live. She has contributed articles to various magazines and published Dare to Blossom: Coaching and Creativity in 2008. Mary lives with her husband Dave in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Mary Lunnen
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.