All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrish Deseine is rewned for her unpretentious approach to food, creating delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes that are always inspired and refined. Here, Trish presents more than eighty original recipes that incorporate simple, quality ingredients, often in vel combinations: from caramelized maple-butternut risotto with spicy grilled pecans to match a green tea panna cotta with dark chocolate sauce. Inspired by the fine ingredients at La Grande Epicerie de Paris-the famous gourmet food shop in the upscale Bon Marche department store-she shares her twist on both traditional French classics and dishes with a distinctly British flavor: from smoked magret of duck to pear tarte tatin, and from Welsh rarebit to Guinness cake. Designed with the home chef's tight schedule in mind, the recipes-divided into appetizers, soups, and salads; main courses and side dishes; and desserts-are quick and easy to prepare. Each recipe is accompanied by tips and a suggested drink pairing. Modern yet informal, these recipes show how simple cuisine using exceptional products can yield delectable results, to delight gourmets everywhere.
- Author Biography<b>Trish Deseine</b> was born in Northern Ireland and lived in France for nearly thirty years. She has sold more than one million books worldwide, including <i>The Paris Gourmet</i>, and has received several awards. She hosted television shows on the BBC, UKTV Food, RTE, and the Good Food Channel. She contributes to <i>The Guardian</i>, <i>The Irish Times</i>, and <i>French Elle</i>. <b>Deirdre Rooney</b> s culinary photographs have been published in many books and in <i>Martha Stewart Living</i>, <i>The Guardian</i>, <i>The Times Magazine</i>, <i> Grazia</i>, <i>Elle</i>, <i>Real Simple</i>, and <i>Gourmet</i>.
- Author(s)Deirdre Rooney,Trish Deseine
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note88 colour illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.