All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 7th book in Tricycle's World Snacks series introduces toddlers to Indian snack foods kwn as chaat. Scrumptious treats like bhel puri (rice puff salad), tandoori chicken, and sweet coconut cham-cham, look good eugh to eat in Wilson Sanger's gorgeous collage art, while her trademark bouncy text will please little ears. World Snacks books have sold more than 160,000 copies. Includes punctuation guide and glossary of Indian terms used in the book.
- Author BiographyAMY WILSON SANGER is the creator of the Tricycle's best-selling World Snacks series for toddlers. She lives with her family in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Amy Wilson Sanger
- PublisherTricycle Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Snacks
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTricycle Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.