All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description(Guitar Educational). Lots of guitar players kw several scales, but how many really kw what to do with them? With Guitarist's Guide to Scales Over Chords, you'll learn how to apply the most commonly used scales in a musical manner. This book examines how scales and chords are closely linked and how this relationship is key to crafting memorable, intelligent solos. If you've been stuck in a pentatonic rut, or you feel that you're constantly relying on the same old patterns, this is the book for you! The book covers 14 scales in detail, and the CD contains 99 tracks, including 15 backing track progressions for practice.
- Author(s)Chad Johnson
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight358 g
- Width229 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bull.grae19 Jan, 2017by
This book opens some mystery to my leaening. I have enjoyed this book. Recommended.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.