Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionChai: The Experience of Indian Tea is a journey into the heartlands of tea production, across the length and breadth of India, offering a glimpse into the history and culture of the people who cultivate it, the process of growing, the diversely beautiful landscapes, the rich traditions and the ceremony. This intriguing volume is a visual treat, that traces leaf to cup, covering the entire spectrum of the tea industry through wonderfully descriptive text and stunning photography; put the kettle on, put your feet up and enjoy!
- Author BiographyRekha Sarin is a Delhi-based award-winning writer, editor and published author; she is well-respected and has written articles for many national and international magazines and journals on travel, culture and interior design. Rajan Kapooris an award-winning photographer, (Commonwealth Photographic Award for Environment, National Wildlife Photographer Award); whose wide-ranging portfolio is testament to his passion for the environment and concern for the natural world.
- Author(s)Rajan Kapoor,Rekha Sarin
- PublisherNiyogi Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNiyogi Books
- Content Note1
- Weight2170 g
- Width259 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.