All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionChain Mail + Color features a fun collection of 20 chain mail projects made from colorful aluminum jump rings and aluminum scales, disks, and washers. This new spin on chain mail takes traditional weaves and gives them a fresh, new perspective by incorporating these fun components. Unique projects plus color variations, including earrings, lariats, necklaces, bracelets, and a pin are in this collection. The projects are organized by material so there is a great variety of projects using scales, disks, and washers. A gallery of author Vanessa Walilko's work, including chain mail vests, completes the book.
- Author BiographyVanessa Walilko is a jewelry and fashion designer from Evanston, IL, who has been creating chain mail for years and has turned it into her full-time job. Her chain mail has taken top prizes in several competitions, and her pieces have appeared on television, theater, and music videos. She sells her jewelry at art fairs around the country, and her pieces have been featured in international publications as well as numerous beading publications. She teaches at the Bead&Button Show and runs her website, kalibutterfly.com, where she is known for her colorful, creative style.
- Author(s)Vanessa Walilko
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note310 color photos
- Weight357 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.