Consider these sponsored items
- AU $28.31Was:AU $42.99Free postage
- AU $34.75Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the ultimate technique-based guide for one of the top trends in jewelry making-chain maille. In Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop, you'll find more than two dozen techniques for making today's most popular chain maille weaves-from simple chains to beaded wonders to intricate Dragonscale. Jewelry artist and author Karen Karon pairs in-depth, step-by-step instructions with color illustrations that show exactly where to place the next jump ring. You'll also get a thorough but flexible approach to techniques that prove weaving can be done in a multitude of ways and demonstrations on speed weaving, which is ideal for large projects. Designs progressively increase in complexity, so every jewelry maker-beginner or pro-will find inspiration and projects that suite their skill level. What's more to love? Every chapter provides a unique jewelry project and a plethora of design advice, visual inspiration, shortcuts, tips, and tricks, as well as guidance for attaching clasps and findings. It's wonder thatChain Maille Jewelry Workshop is the ideal resource for invation and originality in chain maille jewelry making.
- Author BiographyKaren Karon is a PMC Guild certified instructor. She studies and teaches classes at Metalwerx in Waltham, Massachusetts and also offers private chain maille jewelry classes. She's a contributor to Step-by-Step Jewelry magazine, Bead Style, and Art Jewelry. Karen lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Karen Karon
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width216 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- bergrodr29 May, 2017by
If you are interessted of making chain mailles this is one of the basic books that you really need to own.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.