All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook leads the reader down the chain of evidence for a case-from first officer at the scene through court. The reader, as an investigator, processes the evidence and follows its appearance through court. He/She learns firsthand what it is like to deal with the political, legal, moral, and real-life issues that define and limit the collection, preservation, and acceptance of evidence into court.
- Author(s)Adele Sweetman,Timothy Sweetman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.