All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionChakras Made Easy, Chakra Healing & Yoga for Chakras </p> The seven main chakras are responsible for the energy flow and life force in the body. Chakra blockages can interrupt your energy levels and cause physical and emotional pain. When a blockage occurs in one of your chakras, you'll tice obstacles in the parts of your health and life that are governed by each chakra. A chakra blockage can be caused by anything from a childhood trauma that you haven't dealt with completely to a poor diet to imbalanced emotional responses to life events.</p></p><b>In <i>Chakras for Beginners</i>, you will learn the symbols and colors of the seven chakras and how each chakra influences your mind, body and spirit. You will learn powerful techniques to resolve chakra blockages and restore your balance.</b></p><b>Yoga is one of the best ways to energize chakras. In this book, you will learn the best yoga poses to energize all seven of your chakras and boost your energy. </b></p></p> Order this book and begin harnessing the power that chakras provide.
- Author BiographyLinda Harris is an author who specializes in writing about nutrition, fitness and health. A true foodie, Linda loves to cook for her family and friends, and has a deep passion for developing new recipes. In her spare time, Linda enjoys running, yoga and books.
- Author(s)Linda H Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.