Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionGraham Quinn, a successful artist, has lost his inspiration and interest in life. When he meets David, a young street artist who draws in chalks on the busy pavement, he is captivated with the young man's passion and talent. He believes that the jealousy he feels for David's youth and talent will fuel him with eugh emotion to get his inspiration back and offers David a job as his assistant so he can 'envy him more'. As both artists relationship develops through their art, David's feelings for Grace, a young life model, turns Graham's admiration into dark desire. Patrick Kinsella's new play fuses art, body and soul in a gripping clash of the ageing artist and his young models.
- Author BiographyPatrick Dean Kinsella is an Irish born writer and artist working and living in Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland. His writing credits to date include Thee Greatest Sin (Redrua Theatre Company), Chalks (Dublin International Gay Theatre Festival 2010) and Patty Cake (Dublin International Gay Theatre Festival 2011).
- Author(s)MR Patrick Dean Kinsella
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.