All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges Facing Chinese Political Development is a topical examination of some of the most recent developments in Chinese politics. Featuring a roster of international scholars, the book comprosises an assortment of essays focusing on a particular dimension or specific issue of political culture, political ecomy, foreign policy, environmental and social challenges. The editors, Sujian Guo and Baogang Guo, have divided the essays into five pairs: Political Legitimacy, Political Ecomy, External Challenges, Environmental Challenges, and Social Challenges. Each of these dimensions serves as a window through which the reader can glimpse various challenges in Chinese political development in the new century.Challenges Facing Chinese Political Development is suitable for all levels of students and researchers of Chinese Politics.
- Author BiographySujian Guo is professor in the Department of Political Science and director of the Center for U.S.-China Policy Studies at San Francisco State University, editor of the Journal of Chinese Political Science, and president of the Association of Chinese Political Studies. Baogang Guo is associate professor of political science at Dalton State College and president-elect of the Association of Chinese Political Studies.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleChallenges Facing Chinese Political Development
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBaogang Guo,Sujian Guo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.